“Nice!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Good food and great service. All reasonably priced. What more could you ask for. Enjoyed the starter and all the mains were good. We will be back!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We visited Signature Spice on TA's advice and it was spot on. My boyfriend was a little surprised when I said we were going there as we'd driven past many times and not given it a second look, but the food was absolutely excellent. I had the mango chicken which was fantastic, best peshwari naan I've had in a long time too. The man who served us at the end (the owner?) was warm and genuine, and even happy to use the Earl Grey teabag I dug out of my bag to make me a cup of tea! Will definitely return.

1  Thank grandvoyager2
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I received a takeaway menu from Signature Spice through my door, but the last takeaway I'd had, from another local establishment, had been very disappointing, so I was a bit dubious about trying again. However, I looked on Tripadvisor and saw the good reviews so gave Signature Sprice a go. I'm so pleased I did. My family and I agreed that it was the best Indian meal we had had in ages. The staff on the phone were friendly and the food was delivered really quickly. The selection we ordered ranged from mild to very spicy and everyone was really pleased with their choices. We will definitely be using them again, and I happily recommend them.

1  Thank TizzyJP
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Had a very nice meal. Lots of choices on the menu, and friendly staff.
Would definately recommend , what's even better we can walk there.

1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Enjoy Indian cuisine and have eaten in a number of establishments in the Bournemouth, but this is by far my favourite. Went there tonight to celebrate my fiftieth with the family, and once again the food was so flavoursome and the service was friendly, informative and professional. Many thanks to Jay for making our experience one step ahead of the others.