“Chocolate party”

Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
“Chocolate party”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I booked a chocolate party for my daughters 9th birthday, paid a £20 deposit but unfortunately I had to cancel.
It's now the beginning of September and I'm still waiting for my deposit, which Andy promised I would get back. What he didn't have the balls to tell me was that the business was actually in trouble and he has now been declared bankrupt. About 3 weeks ago apparently.

Well I would just like to say Andy Cunningham, I have added my name to the list of people you now owe money to, even if its only £2 that I get back it will be worth it. I'm just glad my daughter didn't have to see the bare shop that you now have covered in newspapers, as of yesterday 4th September.

Gutless man, shame on you for stealing my money. THIEF!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2013

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Chocolate gorgeousness!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We had a great morning at Barrocoa, the chocolate making was informative, fun and tasted scrummy. With comfortable, chic decor and good coffee, what more could you want for a relaxing and fun Sunday morning.

Bournemouth
“A great treat”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Just had a great afternoon learning how to make deliciious chocs, enjoying tasting and taking home all our lovely produce.
Very relaxing atmosphere and delightful place to have really good coffee. Can't wait to take my Mum to sit in the big comfy chairs.
Thanks Andrew
J & J

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent !!!!!! Highly Recommended!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Thank you so much Andy for teaching my friends and I to make the most amazing chocolates, having great fun in the process...getting covered in chocolate!!!......learning about its origins and history.......and presenting the chocolates that we all made as a gift in the most beautiful way.
Your décor, comfy sofas, chairs and lighting in the coffee shop create the perfect ambience......the coffee was spot on and your staff were delightful!.....Perfect!!!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Panini & choccie!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Love Barrocoa! This really is a fab coffee house with eclectic decor & style. Huge panini's and delicious latte's make me choose this over coffee chains any day of the week. I can't resist a choccie or two either, hand made on the premises. Check it out.