“Outstanding food, Excellent service and great Prices”
Review of Bellaggio

Bellaggio
Ranked #17 of 764 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food, Excellent service and great Prices”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Myself, family and friends eat out at Bellaggio on a regular basis, it is one of the few places I really enjoy to eat at in Bournemouth. The staff are always polite and the service is excellent, they make me feel like a valued customer, several of my work colleagues are also now great fans of Bellaggio and also eat there since we had our 'works' Christmas meal. I have tried several of the dishes and am always 100% satisfied the food it is full of flavour and delicious and at excellent affordable prices. I highly recommend this restaurant to people, This is a restaurant where anyone feels welcome from family's with children to couples to work party's. It is definitely a favourite of mine and my children's. I look forward to eating there again this weekend.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michelle M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
“Too big too soon”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were celebrating a special birthday and thought we would visit again as we enjoyed it so much last time. Unfortunately it was not good. It took an hour for starters and an hour for our second course. Even the pizza wasn't how I ordered it and not even an apology. The venue is now double the size but the same size kitchen, too big too soon. Either suspend the take always on busy nights or get a bigger kitchen.

May not return as so disappointed

6 Thank Andy P
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had friends down from London and as it was Bank Holiday thought we would try somewhere different, checked Tripadvisor and saw that the reviews were good, and thought we would give it go, but wish we had not bothered. Great looking place, and lovely atmosphere, but the food was very disappointing.

1 Thank ChrisBrown1965
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I phoned the restaurant to book a table and was told they were full but can do takeaway but they don't have a menu on the website so come down and take away will be 10 minutes. We went straight there, ordered, and we're told again the food will be 10 minutes. There was nowhere to sit or stand so we waited in the car. 30 minutes later the food was still not ready. The horrible rude little man then told me it will be another 15 minutes and to leave if I wanted to...... Which of course I did! The waitress told me they had no chance of doing my order soon as they had a wedding party of pizza's to do and couldn't cope with the demand. The man who lied to me on the phone and in the restaurant I believe is the owner, who, through his greed and disgusting attitude has lost good business from myself and many others!!!

4 Thank H M D
“The definition of a great restaurant.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

A perfect menu at very reasonable prices. I had tagliatelle with salmon which was the best pasta I ever had for only £8! Staff were incredibly friendly and the environment is the perfect balance of smart and casual. The food is second only to restaurants in Italy. This warranted a £10 tip on a £25 bill! I will be back again and again.

2 Thank John G