“2nd visit and won't be the last”
Review of Bellaggio

Bellaggio
Ranked #14 of 764 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bournemouth
“2nd visit and won't be the last”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I booked Bellagio for a friday night because I thought it would be busy and I wasn't wrong! The restaurant had expanded in size from our first visit but has lost none of its charm. The food, calamari starter for him, mushroom in gorgonzola for me and two outstanding pasta dishes were gorgeous and the staff were attentive and amusing. Can't wait to go back again. Also prices very reasonable.

2 Thank mizzmjm

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Bolney, United Kingdom
“fantastic food at great prices”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

with the recent extension the standards have improved to match the new style restaurant. Prices and quality of food mean it is advisable to book in advance as noticed a couple of bad reviews who look like didn't do their homework beforehand.I cannot fault anything and have really enjoyed the whole experience on the two occasions have eaten there.

2 Thank sunshinejohn
“Excellent italian food!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious italian food like pizza, pasta, risotto, tagliatelle and the garlic bread and cheese is to die for! !!

1 Thank Karina H
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food, Excellent service and great Prices”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Myself, family and friends eat out at Bellaggio on a regular basis, it is one of the few places I really enjoy to eat at in Bournemouth. The staff are always polite and the service is excellent, they make me feel like a valued customer, several of my work colleagues are also now great fans of Bellaggio and also eat there since we had our 'works' Christmas meal. I have tried several of the dishes and am always 100% satisfied the food it is full of flavour and delicious and at excellent affordable prices. I highly recommend this restaurant to people, This is a restaurant where anyone feels welcome from family's with children to couples to work party's. It is definitely a favourite of mine and my children's. I look forward to eating there again this weekend.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michelle M
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Too big too soon”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were celebrating a special birthday and thought we would visit again as we enjoyed it so much last time. Unfortunately it was not good. It took an hour for starters and an hour for our second course. Even the pizza wasn't how I ordered it and not even an apology. The venue is now double the size but the same size kitchen, too big too soon. Either suspend the take always on busy nights or get a bigger kitchen.

May not return as so disappointed

6 Thank Andy P