“5 Star Takeaway!”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“5 Star Takeaway!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

All India is the best Indian Take away we have ever had. The staff are all really friendly and helpful and always so happy! They cook the food in front of you and its is all cooked perfectly not greasy at all. The kitchen is immaculate, as are the staff. Would reccomend this place to all my friends.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank HeatherxCos

“Food is amazing!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

I was new to the area when I first came in here. So I was a bit apprihensive as I've had some brilliant indian food before. This place though.. topped it! It is a family run business and the staff are so friendly. All the food is cooked freshly in front of you and the kitchen is super clean!!! It's only a takeaway.. so we popped into a Great little pub nearby called the Grove Tavern. We got our drinks and they let us sit inside and eat our curry ( as they regularly let their customers do so). The curry I had was a Chicken Naga ( which they made up for me) and My friend had a masala. We both shared them and the food was fantastic!! Ive been back a few times since and everytime has always been the same level of quality! Highly reccomended!!! :-)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank dollydaydream87
“Best Indian in Bournemouth and very highly reccomm ed”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I had been informed by a friend that this place was a very popular in town, I ordered a chicken tikka jalfreyzi a Bombay potoatoe and a pillow rice, it will came up to just over £10. I was very surprised with the fact that it was quite expensive for a takeaway but once I got home and took my first spoon I realised that this was probably the nicest Indian I have tried in a long time and well worth every penny! I will definantly be using you again and please do this takeaway

3 Thank JohnParks24
Bournemouth
“Best takeaway indian food on the south coast”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I have been having takeaways from here for the past 15years, it is the best indian food I have ever tasted, I have never ever had a bad meal the owner is the chef his two very polite sons work there,I think the other staff are all family please try you will not be dissappointed not the cheapeast in town but you get what you pay for superb

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Garry M
“Does what it says on the tin”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

This takeaway is probably the best I have tried in Bournemouth, greeted by great staff and a very clean open plan kitchen. I love watching the food being cooked right in front of my eyes!

3 Thank JohnatonSmith28