“fun at giggles” 4 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“fun at giggles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

i went with my little girl age 7 up here for some lunch and she had so much fun in the soft play area. We had no problems waiting for something as there is a bell at the counter and if you want something you ring it. will be back soon for another visit.

Visited August 2013

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“a morning a gigles”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Very disappointed with Giggles, staff bit thin on the ground, the cafe never seems to have much to offer, and the reception always empty, which is a pain when you come to leave, as you have to collect small persons shoes, it can take up to 10 mins before anyone seems to appear. We have been to other play centres and this one seems run down. I hope one day it is improved as I'm sure from a 3 year olds perspective it's magical, from my point of view it was not.

Visited April 2013
bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice place for the kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

At the end of the day my children had fun here so I was happy with that, my children are 6 years and 3 years and they really enjoyed them selfs running around playing in the ball pit and going up and down the slide, comfort for parents was got great limited seating space and tea coffee was so expensive. Also we left when it was dark out side and there is not lighting out side so be very carful when going back to the car.

Visited February 2013