“Outstanding”
Review of Renoufs

Renoufs
Reserve with OpenTable
Renoufs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 778 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Award Winning Renoufs Cheese and Wine Bar brings a great new dining concept to Westbourne, Bournemouth. We boast a superb selection of Cheese and Charcuterie to pair with our extensive selection of wines. We believe we are the only venue in Dorset to be able to offer over 70 different quality wines by the glass. Our cheese and charcuterie boards are simply superb and accompanied with fresh daily baked bread, biscuits, pickles and fruits. We cater for parties of 1-50 and the restaurant can be booked outside of normal opening hours by calling Trevor at the restaurant. Renoufs is all about sharing. Our Party Boards are over 1 meter in length of cheese, charcuterie, olives, pates, hummus, breads, fruits and so much more.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Westbourne has a lot of eateries, a lot of which are very mediocre (I've recently moved here from south London which is packed with REALLY good/ excellent restaurants). Anyway I went here for lunch last week and was very impressed. The coffee, as has been mentioned in a number of reviews already, I can confirm was excellent. Of the lunch choices available the Serrano ham and Manchego cheese salad suited me best. It was super. I was especially delighted by the attractively varied salad leaves and the range of very tasty 'garnishes' alongside the main items: sundried tomatoes, tzatziki, mixed beans and a 'couscous'. I will definitely be going back for lunch and I also intend to try it on a Fri/Sat night.

1  Thank Tania196721

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stopped here for coffee and when we saw the menu, decided to have lunch. Very friendly people and excellent coffee. The quiche was indifferent, neither good nor bad, but the humus and salads were excellent, lovely flavours and would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank RosieD50
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Recently discovered this gem for coffee and a plate of serrano ham for lunch. I then returned two nights later for fantastic tapas that was full of flavour and amazing value for money. You have to visit this place. For coffee, lunch or tapas it is superb!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The coffee here here is excellent which is not uncommon in Westbourne, we were also gifted a freshly made macaroon each which were also very tasty.
I couldn't rate Cusina above four stars as the atmosphere and decor were fairly poor. Perhaps this is more of an evening dining establishment, all I can say is that it was very quiet during the lunch period.
That being said I can't express enough thanks for the complimentary Macaroons, they were so good I bought two for my parents to try and they were both as impressed as I.

1  Thank DixonDMN
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent coffee and lunch ciabatta was tasty. atmosphere and service was friendly. Will be visiting again soon