“A great breakfast”

Cali Cafe
Ranked #170 of 777 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Do try this cafe, which open at 6.30am. Eclectic in style and some of the best breakfasts you could wish for served by friendly staff. Of course other meals are served all day and looking at the display of food all look really great. Nice to see the cook working right here in front of the customers too.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Great value,Quality and service.
Our group had breakfast twice at Cali Caf'e,we could not find fault with it's food or service.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Have been to this establishment about 3 times to date & always receive a warm welcome & great service. The food is great & staff are keen for you to try homemade chilli sauce etc with your meal & this always tastes good. For value & good service we will continue to eat here whenever in the area.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We went here for lunch the other day. The paninis were great and I liked the choices on the menu.
My mum got the dish of the day which was South American style rice and chicken. It was awesome. So nice that I tried to look up a recipe when I got home.
I'd definitely go back here next time I go to Bournemouth.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Incredible sandwiches! Everytime I go to Cali I always have my Italian sandwich and a coffee. It is a place with a lot of charm. The service is very good as the chef / staff make you feel at ease and will let you try anything you would like to try before you buy. All the ingredients seem fresh and are very good. It is a shame about the location as they are not in such a nice area / where all the clubs are, but it is a nice little gem!