“Great Customer Service”

Imeldas Wardrobe - Bournemouth's most beautiful Shoe Boutique
Ranked #6 of 12 Shopping in Bournemouth
Reviewed 3 November 2013

What can I say that has not already been said about Imeldas Wardrobe, not only do they have a fantastic selection of shoes and handbags, but I have recently experienced their commitment to customer satisfaction. I recently purchased a wonderful pair of navy blue shoes, (you just try and buy navy blue shoes elsewhere!) which unfortunately had a manufacturing fault. When I returned to Imeldas I was prepared for a difficult time as I had worn the shoes, however, Imeldas were absolutely fantastic. They were immediately very apologetic and said they would order a replacement pair from Italy. Not only did I receive the replacement shoes, but also they had repaired the originals for me. What a fantastic example of good old fashion customer relationship! I would highly recommend a visit to Imeldas when you are in Bournemouth

2  Thank Jennie P
There are newer reviews for Imeldas Wardrobe - Bournemouth's most beautiful Shoe Boutique

Reviewed 27 July 2013

At last, true customer service...I visited this shop looking to purchase a handbag for my wife's birthday. Immediately I entered there was a welcoming feeling reinforced by the wonderful service I received in helping me to make my choice of gift. Faced with quite a selection from which to choose, (which was surprising considering the size of the shop), the sales assistant, asked me about colours that my wife wore, her skin tone and height....I hadn't considered any of that before!!. Then with suggestions on possible choices, I selected one, and guess what...my wife said it was perfect (and it's in constant use so I know she truly loves it and not just because I'd bought it).
You simply do not get this level of customer service and attention to detail from the bigger stores.

3  Thank NLM08
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The shop is just absolutely stunning, everything about it down to the friendly welcome from the staff, the decor, and of course the amazing stock that makes you want it all!

I recently went for a girlie shopping spree with my mum and we ended up buying two amazing Italian leather handbags, she bought a navy bag as well as a stunning pair of court shoes. I bought a pair of very sparkly flip flops and a beautiful leather stone colour bag. Its lovely to be able to find something which isn't everywhere on the high street, with a fabulous finish without sky high prices. My mum and I have both been complimented everywhere we go on our bags!! It's the best feeling to have people commenting on a new purchase!! We can't stop telling people about Imelda's- the little pink shop!!

The staff are so lovely, you can tell they are passionate and enjoy selling all of their beautiful stock! I will certainly be going back- there's nothing else like it!

1  Thank ChloeCD
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Where to start...this place is a real gem!!!
The selection of shoes and bags is behond anything on the high street, in terms of quality and choice!
The service is pretty special too, the staff is knoledgeble, helpful and smiley!
Little bird told me they also have a specialist hat and accessories shop in westbourne, looking foward to visit that one too!

1  Thank xFrafrax
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Would highly recommend this unique little shoe boutique,
Its has a lovely warm atmosphere and I got a fabulous welcome from the resident golden retriever 'daisy' !!
Ive never seen such a stunning selection of colours and styles, we need more little shops like this!
If your ever in bournemouth you must pop in!!

2  Thank Csaintc

Travellers who viewed Imeldas Wardrobe - Bournemouth's most beautiful Shoe Boutique also viewed

Bournemouth, Dorset
Bournemouth, Dorset

Been to Imeldas Wardrobe - Bournemouth's most beautiful Shoe Boutique? Share your experiences!