“Fabulous food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Malta
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Visited for the first time on Thursday evening. Fantastic experience.Would definitely recommend this restaurant, great choice of really tasty food,with good size portions great,staff very friendly and efficient. Can recommend the mushroom stroganoff, and three bean chilli. Prices are unbelievably cheap, £5 for a main course! Make sure you treat your self to some of the individual chocolates which are also excellent.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Maltesers194

Malvern, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Popped into this place while in Bournemouth for the day, was so happy we found it! Being vegan it was great to find somewhere where everything was suitable. So much lovely food to choose from but i had a mushroom stroganoff and my partner had a chilli. The service was very quick and friendly and the food fantastic. We took home some of their goodies, 2 brownies, chocolate cake, carrot cake and slice of apple pie! All delicious. Shame it is so far away from home!

• Visited April 2014
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“Awesome Vegan Meal!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my hubby went here last night for the first time and loved it. I love the selections of teas they have and the surroundings are gorgeous, very happy to have found this place :) We had mushroom stroganoff and enchiladas for our mains. They were awesome, good platefuls and really tasty. Very impressive!

For pudding we had a few different cakes. I had chocolate brownie and my hubby had poppyseed cake, both we're gorgeous. We also had a selection of three handmade chocolates, couldn't believe they were vegan! Amazing!

They've really got the whole vegan thing down and are creating well priced amazing healthy food. Just writing this review is making me hungry and wanting to go back! :)

1 Thank ArtGirlKim
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're vegan in Dorset, then this is your new home”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

As far as I know this is the only exclusively vegan restaurant in Dorset, and it's a corker! Highly recommended for veggies, vegans or anyone who likes good value tasty fresh food served in lovely cozy surroundings.

• Visited March 2014
Silves, Portugal
“Thank you”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have been to The Mad Cucumber a few times now for lunch. I have health issues and my diet is very restricted making eating out almost impossible and certainly not interesting. Here they offer a variety of healthy, delicious options that even I can enjoy. They are helpful and friendly and I can even have a tasty sugar and wheat free cake. I highly recommend. Thank you x

• Visited February 2014