“Fantastic Day with Daren and Snowy..!”
Review of Dorset Day Trips

Dorset Day Trips
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dorset Day Trips offer an exciting range of guided sightseeing day tours around Dorset and the New Forest, all from the comfort of our fantastic ‘70’s-style VW camper! With pick-ups in Poole or Bournemouth, the VW comfortably seats 7 passengers, making our trips really personal and fun. It also means we can fit anywhere a car can go, opening up places that even larger minibuses just cannot go!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day with Daren and Snowy..!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We have just got back from a wondeful day exploring the Jurassic coast and the Purbecks.. Daren is a fountain of knowledge and we have learnt so much from being out for day.. Snowy (the camper van!) is excellent too, very comfy and plenty of room. If you want to see the dorset coastline then book a day with Dorset Day Trips - you wont be disappointed.. thanks Daren and Snowy for a fact filled wondeful day..!!

1 Thank Marie C
Daren G, Owner at Dorset Day Trips, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
I’m so pleased you both enjoyed the Jurassic Ale Trail, Marie – only Dorset Day Trips offer the combination of great sights and great Dorset pubs along the way!

Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing trip to Corfe Castle and Durdle Door”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We board the Snowy at 12:30 am and finish our wonderful trip at around 19 pm. We really enjoyed the trip and had a lot of fun. Daren is a really great tour guide! He gave very detail information about the wonderful places we visited during our trip. He even talk a bit German to us. At the end of the trip Daren gave a very nice personalized certificate with the picture of the snowy to our son (5. Y), which made our son very happy and proud. We liked Snowy. We will recomend Dorset Day trip to everyone visiting Bournemouth.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Anya P
Daren G, Owner at Dorset Day Trips, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Thanks so much for your review, Anya – our tours in Snowy are the friendliest around and great for all ages (and nationalities!). Hope to see you on your next visit to the UK!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly amazing experience...”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We board the Snowy at 9am and finish our day trip at around 5:30pm. To be honest we enjoyed each and every second of the day trip as Darren was really flexible to make necessary adjustment according to your need at any point of time. He gave detail information about the places we visited during our visit. Not only that Darren even suggested place to visit and things to do and places to eat in Poole and Bournmouth after knowing us well so that he know what we will like. I will recomend Dorset Day trip to everyone visiting Bournmouth and Poole.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Nirav_ideas
Daren G, Owner at Dorset Day Trips, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thanks for your great review, Nirav, I’m so pleased that you, your wife and 4-year old had such an enjoyable day. I try to ensure all my trips are as personal as possible, particularly making sure the kids have a great day too with one or two surprises along the way! Hope to see you all again soon!
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Ultimate Day Trip service that Bournemouth has to offer”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have holidayed in Bournemouth since the 1980s and have experienced many different day trip services on offer over the years and, after being on a couple of the 'Dorset Day Trips' with Daren and his camper van 'Snowy', this is the one to use. Once you have been, you will want to experience some more tours! So much so, that I am planning to do at least a few different day trips next Summer; the nice thing being that, if required, Daren will adapt them to suit your particular interests. The days out are so friendly and informative and you get taken to places that the other tour operators don't go to. Your every single requirement is taken into account from the minute that you are picked up to the minute that you are dropped off; from refreshments provided, to unscheduled toilet stops (if needed), to adapting the itinerary, if required, with the customer always in mind.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Giles10
Daren G, Owner at Dorset Day Trips, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thanks so much for your review – I do my best to make sure that my tours in Snowy are the friendliest around, and a bit different from other operators by including those thoughtful extras for guests that make every trip special! I'm sure you'd agree, Snowy’s so much more than a bus!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sightseeing with Snowy”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to book 'The Purbecks and Jurassic Coast Day Out' tour with Darren and it was worth every penny.

Darren came and picked us up from the hotel in his trusty Snowy and the adventure began. From the minute we entered the mini van, we were given gems of geographical and historical information - starting with the hotel we were staying at.

Darren really was a fountain of knowledge and we were so impressed with how much he knew about every place he took us. I really don't think that our holiday would have been as memorable if it wasn't for the novel idea of travelling in Snowy and ldiscovering so much along the way.

I had asked Darren about his Hardy tour because of my interest as an English teacher and from that moment on he continued to tell me about other literary greats who had left their mark in Dorset. He was wonderful and insightful when it came to recognising where our interests lied.

After a wonderful day seeing the most beautiful scenes, we were back at our hotel with a camera full of scenic beauties and a heart full of wonderful memories.

Good job Darren and Snowy!

1 Thank YoungSoulSurvivor
Daren G, Owner at Dorset Day Trips, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I’m so pleased you both enjoyed your tour in Snowy, Hanan, and thanks for the great review! As you found, I can be really flexible and tailor things to the guests on board, to make sure Dorset Day Trips are the best in Bournemouth!