I stayed her for a long weekend and the beginning of August. When I checked in I was offered an upgrade to a suite at about £20.00 a night which I accepted and what a treat it was. Very compact but had great spaces and excellent views. Its about a 20 minute walk to the town but you'll be glad of it at night when your trying to sleep as there location is nice and quiet. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff is the perfect Bournemouth beach hotel, offering spectacular sea views and a bright and modern interior. The hotel is pleased to have been highly recommended at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards in 2012 and again in 2013. Located on the quiet East Cliff, the hotel is just a few minutes' walk away from the seven miles of golden beaches in Bournemouth and only a ten minute walk from the town centre, BIC (Bournemouth International Centre), and Pavilion. The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff, stands adjacent to its sister hotel, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton and just 2 miles away from the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff, and collectively, our Bournemouth beach hotels offer a truly extensive range of facilities including onsite car parking and complimentary Wi-Fi. The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff also offers family rooms and direct sea facing rooms with balconies for a small supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Menzies East Cliff Court Hotel