“Amazing cakes and great services.”
Review of Indulge Yourself - CLOSED

Indulge Yourself
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing cakes and great services.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Find this place after a site seeing tour with my family first thing we notice how nice the restaurant was we we went inside the cake selections was good we didn't know which cake to order.

The staff there very helpful and welcoming.

I would highly recommend anyone to visit this shop

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The dessert lounge is very welcoming; with fun decor and friendly staff it's definitely inviting! There are loads of things to choose from which in my opinion, are all very reasonably priced. The two of us ordered at the till; an americano, cappuccino and with cinnamon waffles with whipped cream!
The waffles were freshly made and smelt delicious, the coffee was made properly and was genuinely better tasting than the chains e.g. Costa, Starbucks etc. The portion sizes were just right, so you felt like it was worth it for what you were spending. I'll be trying the lovely looking cakes next time... Very pleased and would definitely recommend this to any who loves good dessert and great coffee!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Nice but Overpriced!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Overall, I like Indulge Yourself. The surroundings are nice (little bit shabby chic, plenty of seating), the selection of cakes and drinks are excellent (toffee, cappucino, coffee walnut, red velvet, black forest gateau, cheesecakes galore etc) and it's really nice to have a individual, independent cafe among Bournemouth city centre's chains.

HOWEVER...My main gripe is that a slice of cake and a cup of coffee cost over £6! The cake was delicious, no qualms there, but the coffee was average at best and not worth the money I paid.

Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Great cake !”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Love this place-fabulous array of cakes to choose from-my advice take a friend and share 2 to make the most of your visit!

2 Thank 1971sjm
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best waffle I had”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The dessert lounge feels very homey and calming and the desserts look amazing, but what really impressed me was the fresh, best smelling and tasting waffle. I had the banana and Nutella waffle, which might be a little bit too sweet for some, but it was amazing!

• Visited June 2014