“Amazing nails!”
Review of Oceana Day Spa

Oceana Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: OCEANA DAY SPA is a unique wellness centre that has been carefully and beautifully designed to provide all our guests with treatments to unwind and restore balance to your mind and body as well as enhance your experience within the Oceana Resort.Located on the seafront overlooking Bournemouth Bay, Oceana Hotels are unique resort style hotels which have achieved between them some of the highest AA 3 star hotel ratings on the South Coast. We offer good quality, comfortable, 3 star hotel rooms. The standard of the public areas, dining options, facilities and services are delivered at even higher standards. At Oceana we aim to give our guests a unique experience. This is at a 3 star price, with the added extra of the "can do" service culture, whilst going the extra mile where possible.
“Amazing nails!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I went to the Oceana Day Spa with my friend and I really, really loved it. The staff is so friendly with a high costumer service. All treatment was very good and the perfection during the nail polish was excellent. Without a doubt, 100% recommendable!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RubinaSantos2013
Christian0001, Manager at Oceana Day Spa, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear RubinaSantos2013,

Thank you for the great review.
We are please to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Oceana Day Spa.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards
Edina Pergel
Spa Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Spa in Bournemouth”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I just loved this new space.Once you enter the SPA you are treated as VIP. The atmosphere it's amazing, candles, music and oriental decoration.
The Staff could not be more attentive.Everything is done with attention to detail. I have chosen the Shellac nails and I was very happy with the final result.Worth the price.
I am planing to be a frequent customer of the Oceana Day Spa.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa F
Dear Lisa F,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, we appreciate it very much.
We are glad you liked your shellac treatment and the atmosphere of the Spa.

Hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes

Edina Pergel
Spa Manager
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Oceana Day Spa - EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Myself and 3 friends recently stayed at The Cumberland Hotel in Bournemouth for my best friends hen weekend. It was a wonderful stay. Hotel very clean, tidy and staff helpful.

The best part was The Oceana Day Spa at The Cliffeside Hotel (it's sister hotel next door). It has recently opened - what an amazing time we had.

We booked the lunch package which was £69 (included 2 mini treatments, canapé lunch and 1/2 bottle of champagne each). We were all in the same room together; having treatments, chatting, eating and drinking. It was a wonderful day spent with friends. Definitely well worth a visit (although don't want it to get too popular as may be fully booked next time I visit).

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oceania Day Spa Pushes Fast Forward On Relaxation”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Today I had the opportunity to use the facilities at the Oceana Day Spa and was tremendously impressed.

Both my partner and I had treatments, at the same time. We were greeted and welcomed into the fantasticly decorated spa environment, setting us up for the 45 minutes that would follow.

My partner had a nail treatment and I had a Swedish massage. We are currently on holiday but reside in Bournemouth. Our hopes were to take advantage of this local facility to relax from our hectic lifestyles.

What we got was 5 star service and treatments that pushed the fast forward button on relaxation. The staff were knowledgable, professional and very considerate. We will certainly be returning again and would recommend the spa to anyone in the area, and think it'd be one of the best ways to spend a rainy day if visiting the town on holiday.

1 Thank Andrew P
Bournemouth
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful, relaxing Oceana Spa”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Went to the opening of the Oceana Spa last week and what a serene place it is.
Beautifully decorated with no expense spared, sets the mood for a relaxing day.
The canapes offered were exquisite, I will be visiting for a treatment soon.

1 Thank Rosie_Wallace