“Enjoyable stay!”

and 1 more site!
Tower House Hotel
Ranked #29 of 66 Hotels in Bournemouth
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We booked at the last minute for our silver wedding anniversary and we were allocated room 27. We were very impressed with the room which is very spacious and spotlessly clean, it also had a four poster bed. the staff were all very friendly and nothing is too much trouble.we also enjoyed the breakfast as we could choose from various cooked options. The location is excellent close to the seafront and town centre. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family and look forward to returning soon!

Room Tip: Ask for room 27
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
towerhousehotel, General Manager at Tower House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Thank you for such a glowing review of your recent stay with us. We are glad we could be apart of making your wedding anniversary a special one and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I had a lovely stay at this hotel.
Upon arrival I was told I had been upgraded from a single room to a double, as they had the room available, which was excellent as my room had amazing sea views!!
The hotel is in a great location just a short walk from the beach and a big plus is that the hotel has free parking.
I stayed during an off-peak season so the hotel was nice and quiet.
Seeing as I wouldn't be spending a lot of time in the room it had all the essentials I needed like a teas maid and a TV. The room was very clean too.
If I had to suggest any improvements I would say the breakfast was ok could have been better, but saying that I did have the full english every morning, just felt as if it could have been abit tastier.
As I was on the top floor the WIFI wasn't that strong, but if needs be I could have sat on my laptop in the bar.
I must not have found the technique to pressing the buttons correct in the lift as it always took a few presses of the button for it to move.
Apart from that I would definitely recommend the Tower House Hotel.
Thanks for a great stay :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are glad you found so many positives about your stay here.
We will take on board your comments about breakfast and pass it on to our chef. We do not have wifi throughout the hotel, just in our lounge areas, we hope you found this efficient.
Our lift is set to a timer to allow people to get in and out the lift without the doors closing on them, so there is no technique as such, just push your floor and allow the doors to close.
Thanks again and we are glad you would recommend us.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Fantastic location just minutes walk from city centre and beach but tucked away so quiet. Staff all very friendly, helpful and approachable. Breakfast very good.

Rooms big and spacious, clean and bright.

It is not luxurious but very comfortable and would definitely go back and recommend to anyone anytime. Nothing that I could criticize

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Markandsueandelliott

It is great that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us. Thank you for all the positive feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel if you are ever visiting Bournemouth again.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was looking for somewhere quiet, clean and comfortable to stay whilst in Bournemouth, and that's exactly what you'll get at the Tower House Hotel. The staff were lovely, the hotel is spotlessly clean and the rooms are large and have everything you'll need (including a shower room which seemed brand new).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LukeJS

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are always happy to get feedback, especially this kind. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Hospitality from the staff and its owner Matt gets a five star rating from us. The location too is worthy of a five star rating by itself, right on the front easily accessible to the lawned cliff top with fantastic views of the sea and beach below and to the pathway down to sea front. If you are a little less able bodied, the cliff railway is nearby too. Superb food, faultless in essence.
Should we ever have need to return would certainly use it again.
Thank you Matt and all for a caring stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank julietaylor007

We would like to thank you for the review given. We are pleased there was so much you enjoyed about your stay with us. We are lucky to have such a great location, and the staff and Matt give the extra touch required for a great break.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Got home earlier today after 2 days staying at this hotel, and it honestly was the best hotel I've ever stayed in :) Staff were so friendly and helpful, and the room was really clean and comfy - the bed was amazing to sleep in! I can't wait to come back again next year!! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
towerhousehotel, General Manager at Tower House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

We are glad you are already looking forward to your next stay with us, we always like to see happy customers returning year after year. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Booked through work as on a conference today and air show Friday. On arrival a very helpful and enthusiastic receptionist updated me with all the detail. Organised dinner and looked after me. Dinner was arranged early for me and the son (family business) looked after me re the food and service. I listened to communication to the guests and you could see they were returning guests and another guest was rebooking already for his next visit. Very nice to see this good service and care taken with guests. I stay all over the place but there is a very friendly helpful vibe at this hotel so I would recommend it. Thank you team for my first couple of hours here. James, Room 16 :)

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay with us. We always like to hear feedback, especially such positive comments. We are glad the staff made you feel so comfortable and welcome. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay as much.