“Fantastic food”
Review of Gerardo's cucina

Gerardo's cucina
Ranked #380 of 800 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I can't believe that some people see fit to moan about a change in the menu I eat here every week and the food is fantastic and of a very high standard the service is excellent and the owner who is the chef as we'll is friendly and very talented and the prices are very good overall the best place in Bournemouth

1  Thank Sam B

Reviewed 4 June 2014

There seems to have been a change to the menu recently- for the worse. Why can't I buy just a sandwich without having fries too? There was no reduction in my bill when I said I didn't want the fries. Surely some flexibility could be shown? Doubtful I would visit again soon.

1  Thank jenny784
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Being next door to my work place, this little place is a rare gem! Fabulous food and atmosphere along with a delivery service to the door, it's rare that I don't pop in on a lunch break for a baguette or jacket potato freshly made and excellent.

2  Thank Abbi L
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I couldn't recommend Gerardo's more: great choice, friendly staff, and SO cheap. We go to Gerardo's more than anywhere else in Bournemouth.

1  Thank Pete T
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Fantastic place to eat a fantastic menu and very reasonable prices would recommend to anyone to try the food excellent value for money .

1  Thank Luisa L