“Great food”

Ranked #354 of 764 Restaurants in Bournemouth
N ireland
“Great food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had the special of the day. Home made ravioli stuffed with porcini mushrooms in a cheese sauce and garlic bread. Better than any 5 star Italian restaurant. Certainly not a greasy spoon. Will be back when next in Bournemouth.

1 Thank Paccy

Verwood, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I can't believe that some people see fit to moan about a change in the menu I eat here every week and the food is fantastic and of a very high standard the service is excellent and the owner who is the chef as we'll is friendly and very talented and the prices are very good overall the best place in Bournemouth

1 Thank Sam B
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pricey!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

There seems to have been a change to the menu recently- for the worse. Why can't I buy just a sandwich without having fries too? There was no reduction in my bill when I said I didn't want the fries. Surely some flexibility could be shown? Doubtful I would visit again soon.

1 Thank jenny784
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service & Food!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Being next door to my work place, this little place is a rare gem! Fabulous food and atmosphere along with a delivery service to the door, it's rare that I don't pop in on a lunch break for a baguette or jacket potato freshly made and excellent.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Abbi L
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“We go there ALL the time...”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I couldn't recommend Gerardo's more: great choice, friendly staff, and SO cheap. We go to Gerardo's more than anywhere else in Bournemouth.

• Visited March 2014