The Lodge at Meyrick Park
US$125
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$80
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsswimming poolsports facilitiesexercise classesfitness clubleisure facilitiestown centresteam room and jacuzziless than a minute walkroom was lovely and cleangreat facilitiesfull englishgood sizea great nights sleeponly stayed one nightwould definitely stay here againnice breakfasttea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Booked through laterooms so we paid half price for the 2 nights. I don't think I would have been happy had I paid full price. Room was nice and bed was comfy, pool was brilliant and staff were friendly and helpful (mostly...only 1 exception). We paid extra for breakfast which was well cooked and nice.

Downsides - the traffic noise is very loud, even at night and there are very bright lights left on outside the rooms which shines through the windows and lights up the rooms at night, even with the blinds shut.

Would stay again if there was an offer again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice rooms, very clean, breakfast good value £6 on the day.

Would return to the lodge as it was perfect, bed very comfy.

Only tip is to be aware of what entrance to use and it took us a while to find but I would return again. Well done all at Meyrick lodge we had a great time and will recommend you to all!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Truthonlythanks
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed here for one night although the room was very clean it was very small especially for 115.00 there were no toiletries,a,lack of plugs and I had a terrible nights sleep, flat pillows and very hot room, we were on the upper floor and the ceiling was beamed a small sign states mind your head but if you get out of bed at night there is a beam down the side by the bed which I found lethal as I cracked my head. There was no stand up shower as the beams don't allow but a facility to shower Sat in the bath, the breakfast full English was very nice however the coffee was appalling,all in all I wouldn't return here ,I also think people should be advised about the low beams my husband is 6ft 2 in so it wasn't very suitable

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank coxey17
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were very lucky to have chosen a beautiful sunny weekend. We were given a very warm welcome by the staff in reception and we were very pleased with the room we were allocated. The breakfast was lovely and freshly cooked not all self service. Makes a change these days. Would definitely return. Thanks very much to all at The Lodge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice F
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here and again have found it good value for money. It is in a beautiful spot, the staff are excellent and the swimming pool facilities are lovely. The food generally, including breakfast, is great too. The 2 things that made my rating 4 instead of 5 were the difficulty parking and the noise of people going up and down the stairs next to my bedroom and parking and unparking their cars right outside of my bedroom. This would not stop me staying here in future though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends