“Hmmmn”

Brooklands Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #31 of 131 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Well very nice place and staff the room was pretty poor and very over priced for what you get I paid £70 a nite and got 2 broken windows that didn't close 2 single beds pushed together and a piece of toilet paper pushed into a isolation socket very safe ! Nice staff and location good if you have no where else to stay

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My stay was ok breakfast was lovely room on the small side and very dated often a smell of smoke around too. Kettle in the room needed descaling had lovely bits in my drink! Also when I came to use the toilet brush in my room it had poo on it! Staff were friendly and good sources of information about x

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night with friends as we were going to the pdc darts at the bic. The place is ideally located for the seafront and the town centre and all the bars and pubs. The service at reception and breakfast was exceptional and the room we had 23 suited us fine all neatly laid out and very clean and tidy . We couldnt fault the place and management are friendly . Well worth the £60 we paid and we will definatly return here. Thankyou very much to all at the brooklands.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

A good small family B&B . For the price we paid all was good . A fairly central B&B close to seafront and town centre . Breakfast was very good and included in our room rate . Pets stayed free of charge . The only downer would be the limited parking . We would definitely stay again .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Nice hotel.good location. very clean and tidy room.helpful staff,very nice breakfast and was offered extra toast.second time ive stayed and would stay again.a couple of good pubs close by and a half decent indian and italian restaurant near by.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 5 January 2014

just had a 2 night stay over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised at what a great place it was for only £35 a night stay over the weekend, Room was very clean and tidy, kettle and tea , coffee in the room, bed was very comfortable with big plush pillows, along with a rather heavy tog duvet, all smelt fresh and just washed, TBH I would have expected to pay £50 a night to stay here, the full breakfast for only £6 was more than enough for me to eat and was cooked to a very high standard, I have no issue with giving Brooklands the thumbs up and will be staying there again, I was in Bournemouth for a utility Warehouse conference at the BIC which is only 4 mins walk down the hill, the only negative thing I can say is the heating in my room was rather weak, but me being a Boy Scout in my days I always take my own portable blow heater, the wifi service was 1st class which is important to me. Car parking was fantastic as they had plenty of spaces on there own car park out the front, 8 of 10.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel is great, the room size was perfect, very nice and modern decoration.The location superb, just a few yards from a breathtaking sea view from the top of the hill. A stone throw from the town centre however away from the bustle. The service and breakfast was quite up to the mark and the staff polite and gregarious, it is a place I would stay over and over again and would strongly recommend. Whenever I go to Bournemouth, you will certainly see me at this amazing little hotel. Trouble was I could not get the TV to work and there was not a bathtub in the room, however the shower was nice and hot. I know that a bathtub would be too much to ask considering what I paid. Thank you very much ladies especially for the delicious cooked English breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo