“Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy.”
Review of Le Munch

Le Munch
Ranked #285 of 743 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

TO be honest I knew nothing of this establishment until I walked past it aimlessly and decided to try it.
The restaurant itself is light, clean and tidy. The staff are very happy to help and ready to serve with a smile. My order was taken and I sat at a table to one side and before I'd finished ready the two page article in my magazine my food arrived piping hot and well presented. I didn't go for the full English but the next one down and price wise it was value for money. Two sausages, two eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, toast and tea. Black pudding was extra but had a great flavour to it as did the mushrooms. Eggs were free ranged and locally sourced and very nice with a pinch of salt on the yolk to bring out the flavour.
The tea in itself was very nice although my advice is to take a small step ladder as it was presented in something akin to a tankard sized mug.
My hunger sated I sat and pondered the world for a moment whilst I finished my giant tea and once I left I was treated with as nice a smile as if I'd been here before so I shall return.
THe restaurant itself is situated a little outside Boscombe along the Christchurch road but is worth the walk away from the town.
Treat yourself.