A mixed group of us visited here recently for their Sunday Carvery Lunch. WOW! what a pleasant experience - a very relaxed buffet affair with so much choice it was mind boggling!
A 5-course lunch for £12.50 (ish) without drinks is incredible and to execute it with such variety, quality and service is nothing short of miraculous!!
Soup, cold meat, fish and pate starters, sumptuous carvery for mains (or freshly cooked pasta if you would rather) followed by mouth watering desserts and cheese and biscuits was the order of the day - oh yes, and freshly cooked waffles with toppings galore if you've any room left.
Excellent value and very pleasant surroundings with ample parking - what more can you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel