We were in Bournemouth for the air show.. Luckily for us, the hotel was a short walk from one of the air show park and rides, which was well-organised, so our journey to the cliffs and back was very straightforward. The room was spacious and satisfactory for our two night stay. The pool was excellent, you could have a proper swim, with lanes roped off. The changing room facilities were good with spacious shower cubicles with shampoo dispensers, and a swimming costume spin drier. The breakfasts were as good as expected and we could park free, you sometimes have to pay for this. My only criticism was that the lift was slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel