Stayed recently for one night.
Location is pretty far out from city centre...it's in a business park type of place beside the hospital.
Check in is effIcient and friendly.
Public areas are ok - plenty of room and a large starbucks there as well.
Bedrooms are a reasonable size and are clean. Lots of "missing" details - no tea of coffee facilities, bathroom run out of shampoo or shower gel. However the bed was comfortable and the room clean and quiet.
Breakfast was a bit chaotic - lots of people, few staff seemed to be on so lots of dirty tables, piles of dirty dishes and buffet needing stocked and largely empty.
I wouldn't rush to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel