Service and atmosphere generally was good, relaxed and suitable for a short family break, pool is huge, restaurant and pub food very good, 3 of us in a family room a bit cramped with a zed bed taking up all the floor space and you can't upgrade to upper deck with children, not sure if that's fair especially over Xmas!? Room wasn't cleaned well during the stay and neither were communal areas which after 3nts got a bit too noticeable :( children can't use the pool until after 9am but on Xmas hol/school breaks I think they should make exceptions as it was very quiet and they don't make this clear until you go to get in to the pool area, Xmas day lunch and staff excellent, could have used a little evening entertainment later on though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel