i booked a spa break through Bookaspar for my friend & I. Bookaspa had not notified the hotel, consequently the hotel was full & we didnt have a reservation. The desk were absolutely fantastic, found us a room by 3 p.m. whilst they were dealing with a wedding party, booked us at an alternative spa for treatments, printed off directions, all staff did everything they could do to help us. Bearing in mind it was not their fault they were amazing.
Yes parts of the hotel are looking a bit tired, & i didnt particularly like the dinner menu but the staff were super.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel