Do yourselves a favour and DO NOT eat at the pub attached to this hotel. I went for the steak and ale pie with mash thinking home cooked what a joke!!!! - the meal arrived in 5 mins (always suspect) the pie was of the bought variety it must have been microwaved within an inch of its life because the outside was of a temperature that could be eaten but as i thought it was cool enough to go ahead and eat it the middle exploded in my mouth giving me blisters for a week - HORRIBLE!!!! and who serves what tasted like powdered mash and puts gravy with salad The Victory - if you stay here save your money around £9.00 for a mains and seek somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel