You know what get's my goat is a hotel that could do it but is just let down by attention to detail. The evening food is ok in both bar and Verve Grill, but with a bit more effort could be so much better, less time under the hot lamps and prompt service may help?? Breakfast is consitently bad here, stayed several times now (location, location, location...) and each time it is dried out and tasteless. Saving grace is the afternoon and evening stafff who have always been great, check out is ok but I hate being stiffed for a credit card fee on top of my rate - what next, £1 to use the lifts? Rooms are fine, bathrooms a little basic but having a Starbucks on site with free WiFi is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel