Good value for price we paid but would have been diasppointed if we had paid normal price. Think this hotel has only been rated 4 star due to spa,gym & pool. Bar prices extortionate but hotel has captive market due to location. Bathroom smelt of urine and soap dispensers not working. Would rate this hotel 3.5 star at maximum, seems all the small touches i.e biscuits on tray, information on surrounding areas are missing. Breakfast average and there appears to be too few staff throughout hotel.
Enquired about leaflets to recommend places to eat etc, apparently only leaflets that contain anything advertsing The Village can be out on display.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel