“Great Value”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Value”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I popped in for lunch here for the first time and what a nice surprise. The barmen were extremely caring and courteous, going out their way to ensure our satisfaction with our visit. They had unfortunately run out of the beer I requested but apologised and brought me a sample of another to try which was delicious. A nice personal touch so often lacking these days. The food was excellent value and because I didn't want one of the items which was part of my ordered dish, I was asked what I would like instead. Most restaurants/bars just say OK and offered nothing instead to fill the gap on the plate.We will certainly be back here again and forsake our usual Bournemouth venue as this is far superior to the other "chain" restaurant.

Visited February 2014