“Yummy burgers!”

Burger Shop
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Really tasty proper burgers! quick service, friendly staff and great atmosphere. My only criticism is my brioche bun was a bit soggy but I guess that's just down to personal preference. Can't wait to go back and try the other burgers and milkshakes!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The beef is amazing quality! The onion rings are very authentic! A fantastic place to go. My boys love visiting. The service is worthy of mention...'The Burger Shop' but you are treated like you are in a top quality restaurant!. Great atmosphere...

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went for our first visit after lots of recommendations. Had the house burger and sweet potato fries. Both were amazing and so nice to actually have a burger that tastes of meat. Love the decor, we definitely return very soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The burgers here are insane, the best burger I have ever had and I know burgers. Relaxed atmosphere, good service and good tunes. Why more can you ask for. Check this place out.

1  Thank Backrower77777
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

You can't beat a good burger, and what I had was one of the best! Amazing food, great atmosphere, funky restaurant. Love it! Will be back many times without doubt!