“A great course if you love mini-golf!”

Squirrel Cafe and Mini Golf, Boscombe Chine Gardens
Ranked #9 of 41 Fun & Games in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Squirrel Café and mini golf is located in the award-winning Boscombe Chine Gardens, Bournemouth. Having a cuppa here will help support this beautiful park. We thank you for your custom.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Personally, I'm not a massive fan of mini-golf, but this course's 18 holes are very varied and fairly fun! Good price also.

1  Thank Garry S
in 6 reviews
"squirrels"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We like mini golf and helpfully they warned us about delays on the back nine so we could decide whether to play. The pitch was neat though I could have done with a couple of seats. Great value - has a good cafe for those not playing.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great gardens set around the Mini Golf...........just love the "TRAIN" set out in flowers. Can wallk to Boscombe Pier leisurely if you want or just sit and watch the golfers! A café on site is ideal for a snack / light refreshment. Good value for a good holiday game.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Going along the seafront from Bournemouth to Boscombe on the little train then walking through the woods to the mini golf is something we did years ago and remembered with pleasure. We wondered if it would be as enjoyable this time. It was. The flowers and topiary train are so lovely, the golf is fun and the cafe really worth a visit. If we were in the area longer we would have liked to have a meal at the cafe, as it was we had a cup of earl grey and some gorgeous cake (date and ginger and Dorset apple) highly recommended.
This really is fun for all ages.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Nice location, looks like fun, neat and tastefully done up. I don't know how play golf, but in the instance I saw the mini golf and the people playing there with golf balls and clubs, I made a mental note to learn. I wish I could be there with them .