“The best chill time ever!”
Review of Chill Massage

Chill Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Sometimes the world of work, kids and life in general can get a bit too much. Chill know this and have created a tranquil and relaxing environment to calm your senses. The moment you walk through the doors you will be at complete ease and feel a true sense of relaxation. Chill is owned and managed by a team with over 30 years of experience, so coming to us you can be sure your in safe hands!
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I have found this amazing place, it is a great massage for my tight muscles, aches and pains due to the stresses of my job. My husband finds it a miracle to help with management of his two slipped discs and his fibromyalgia.

The service is fab and all of the team always makes us feel welcome and chilled. I highly recommend this place to anyone out their looking for some 'me' time.

It's helped (and continues to help) us find strength and determination to tackle the world again!

All reviews
"massaged"
"tailored"
"release"

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Went yesterday for a hot stone massage and was worried it would be too hot given the weather at the moment but it was a wonderful experience. I was so relaxed and could have dropped off to sleep. The staff were very professional and relaxing so I couldn't have asked for a better experience and immediately booked another for next month! Highly recommended.

1  Thank MandieT69
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have had a problem with very tight muscles, possibly related to fibromyalgia, for a long time and tried all kinds of treatment but to no avail. I decided to try Chill massage to see if their oil or Thai massage could help. I was amazed at the level of service, attention to detail and dedication to resolving the problem that I received. I cannot recommend Chill highly enough. Outstanding.
Thanks Sue

3  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

My mum treated me last week for a massage it was great, the people were very sweet and I felt very at ease there highly recommend a visit!

1  Thank Serena B