“Good food, reasonably priced”

Sixty Million Post Cards
Ranked #4 of 55 Nightlife in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an American Diner Venue that hosts a wide variety of live music acts. With a quirky interior and a great atmosphere, we pride ourselves on being suitable for all occasions and times of day.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Orpington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stumbled across this place at Sunday lunchtime, and sat outside. We had burgers and chips, which were tasty, came in good sized portions and were very reasonably priced. The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient, and the service was swift.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Southampton, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great food !!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

June 25th 2014.
Great food, reasonably priced, staff friendly, nice decor, good menu choices.
Outside nice too, it was a hot sunny day so we sat outside & ate whilst watching the world go by.
Would definitely return !!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank sam w
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great burger!!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Best ever vegetarian burger!!!! Thanks guys. It was so so so good. I loved that. I would give a huge trophy for the chefs!
I asked my vegetarian burger with sauerkraut. I loved that!!! The idea to make your own burger is great. My friends ordered not veggi burgers and they loved it.
Staff were friendly, but I waited a bit long to be served and the bar was not so busy. There were 3-4 girls behind the counter and they did not seemed very focused... but they were friendly.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank table54
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Discriminatory”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were denied a booking due to being a single sex group, and the staff suggested visiting standard chains, including Walkabout and Revolution for dinner. I find this insulting.

Visited May 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I love this place”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We regularly to go 60 million for the great atmosphere and food! They are a really unique bar in the area and have great food such as the burgers and fried pickles! I also love the outdoor area which is gorgeous in the summer and the vibe. Would go back again and again.

Visited May 2014