“Excellent!”
Review of Clarendon Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Clarendon Lodge
Ranked #44 of 132 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This a great place to stay! The rooms are spacious and very clean. The beds are comfortable, important if you have a sensitive bed. Free Wi-Fi, that is actually working! The owners are very friendly and hospitable. Nice breakfast lounge and tasty breakfast overall. My stay there made my seminar weekend a lot more pleasurable. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back a very very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This is an excellent very welcoming B&B. The rooms are spacious, very clean and the sheets were so white!! I have Coeliac disease and was worried about food, but everything I explained was taken on and I even had my own gluten free bread supplied, thank you. I would recommend as is very central to everywhere. My sister and I felt very welcomed, thank you very much we will come again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Yorkshire
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed at the Clarendon Lodge for one night while down in Boscombe (Bournemouth) for a job interview.
The B&B is easy to find and just a short walk from the centre of Boscombe. It is situated in a pleasant, quiet residential area and is only a few minutes away from the beach, Boscombe Pier and the new artificial surfing reef.
My room was clean, warm and cosy and had a ensuite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. The bed was comfy and the shower nice and hot. Breakfast the next morning was delicious.
The owners Roger and Elizabeth, are welcoming hosts and kindly let me leave my luggage with them after checking out while I went off for my interview. They keep the foyer well-stocked with leaflets covering local attractions and can provide you with a map of the immediate area.
My stay was very reasonably priced and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Clarendon to family and friends or to stay there again myself.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Highly recommended,the whole experience service room breakfast first class can't say enough.brill and many thanks Mike.

• Stayed July 2011
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed here for two nights with our 18 month old daughter. The room was very clean and cosy. The owners and breakfast was fab :-).

• Stayed September 2011
Reviewed 7 September 2011

A charming BnB, perfectly situated for those who are looking for a quiet stay.
The rooms are clean and tidy, beds are comfy, warm showers, monumental breakfasts and the owners friendly service tops it all off! What's more it is very well priced!
Everything about our stay exagerates why the clarendon is one of the best reviewed BnB's in the area and no matter if you are younge or old, I urge you to stop over here for a comfy, cosy stay!

• Stayed August 2011
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My wife and I stayed here in aug 2011 monday to friday.roger and elizabeth made us feel welcome.breakfast was delicious and freshly cooked each morning.lodge is very clean inside and out.made our first bournemouth trip very relaxing.we will visit again.thankyou.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple