“Superb Bed and Breakfast”
Review of Clarendon Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Clarendon Lodge
Ranked #45 of 132 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Superb Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I visited this hotel on a business trip for 3 nights, it was superb, the owners we're very friendly and welcoming . The rooms were clean and tidy,the room I had was quiet, no 6, breakfast was excellent and I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to have a quiet peaceful stay and local to Bournemouth . 5 stars all around.

Room Tip: Any room as it is a fantastic choice .
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This B&B has a very homely atmosphere. The owners are very welcoming and friendly which makes it feel like a home from home. It also has large, spacious, clean rooms with en suites and a tasty breakfast in the morning. I have been here multiple times while at the local university and I'll be back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Newmarket, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay at Clarendon Lodge. They offer fantastic value for money. The rooms are spotlessly clean, nice and warm, incredibly comfy beds (another person staying also commented on how comfy the beds are!!), great hot hot showers, and very spacious. I have stayed in many bed and breakfasts the last year whilst travelling about in UK and this would rate by far the best of my stays, aswell as at the same time being one of the best value for money. Liz and Roger were so friendly and helpful. They made a great effort to accommodate my rather tricky medical diet, and found a breakfast to suit me. Breakfast was served at whatever time we requested, spot on time! I will certainly be going straight back to Clarendon Lodge if I visit Bournemouth again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
North Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have now spent two breaks at Claredon Lodge. I was impressed by my first visit last year and my latest confirmed my first impressions. Liz and Roger could not have made me more welcome especially opened up for me. I have given this hotel a well deserved excellent rating. Claredon Lodge will always be the place for me to stay in Bournemouth.

Room Tip: As all rooms are of equal quality one only has to ask for a specific room when booking
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is my 4th stay at Clarendon Lodge, having stayed once before with my partner and twice before with my parents and sister. On every occasion we have had a warm and flexible welcome, from hosts who go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and happy. When all the family were down we took over the very comfortable lounge for the afternoon, and I always ring here first when coming to Bournemouth. The location is great, right by restaurants, the beach and the pier, but best of all it is clean, comfortable and above all friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I've stayed at Clarendon Lodge on several occasions & have always been extremely pleased with the standard of accommodation & welcoming hospitality. The owners go out of their way to make sure their guests' needs are met, the food is good & the hotel is warm & comfortable. I would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The hotel/guest house is based in a fantastic location and is very clean, something that is key as some guest houses are not. The rooms are functional and perfect for a short get away, representing true value for money.

Liz and Roger are great hosts and couldnt do enough to make sure I had a memorable time.

The cooked breakfast was fantastic and there is a large range of other cereals.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business