“Nice B&B and child friendly”
Review of Clarendon Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Clarendon Lodge
Ranked #50 of 133 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed here for one night with our young daughter, while visiting relatives in Bournemouth.
The room was a good size with en-suite shower and toilet and immaculately clean and presented, as was the rest of the building. The downstairs is very lovely with lots of character.
The couple who run the B&B were very welcoming and didn't charge for our 20 month old daughter as we had bought our travel cot with us.
The breakfast was excellent, with top ups on toast and tea ensuring we were well fed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Clarendon Lodge

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We have been to the Clarendon Lodge a couple of times. The hosts, Liz and Rog are really friendly and go out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. The B&B is close to the beach which suited us well as we like to take long walks along the beach in the morning. A lot of good restaurants nearby. We have no hesitation in recommending the Clarendon Lodge.

Room Tip: Our room facing the garden was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed here with our 1 year old daughter for two nights and the owners were really welcoming and helpful. It's a lovely, warm, homely B&B and the breakfast was wonderful. We highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a cozy place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I visited this hotel on a business trip for 3 nights, it was superb, the owners we're very friendly and welcoming . The rooms were clean and tidy,the room I had was quiet, no 6, breakfast was excellent and I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to have a quiet peaceful stay and local to Bournemouth . 5 stars all around.

Room Tip: Any room as it is a fantastic choice .
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This B&B has a very homely atmosphere. The owners are very welcoming and friendly which makes it feel like a home from home. It also has large, spacious, clean rooms with en suites and a tasty breakfast in the morning. I have been here multiple times while at the local university and I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay at Clarendon Lodge. They offer fantastic value for money. The rooms are spotlessly clean, nice and warm, incredibly comfy beds (another person staying also commented on how comfy the beds are!!), great hot hot showers, and very spacious. I have stayed in many bed and breakfasts the last year whilst travelling about in UK and this would rate by far the best of my stays, aswell as at the same time being one of the best value for money. Liz and Roger were so friendly and helpful. They made a great effort to accommodate my rather tricky medical diet, and found a breakfast to suit me. Breakfast was served at whatever time we requested, spot on time! I will certainly be going straight back to Clarendon Lodge if I visit Bournemouth again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have now spent two breaks at Claredon Lodge. I was impressed by my first visit last year and my latest confirmed my first impressions. Liz and Roger could not have made me more welcome especially opened up for me. I have given this hotel a well deserved excellent rating. Claredon Lodge will always be the place for me to stay in Bournemouth.

Room Tip: As all rooms are of equal quality one only has to ask for a specific room when booking
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo