“Disappointing.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Bournemouth
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The first thing I have to say is that this establishment charges 50p for any card transactions which is wrong in my opinion. I've worked at a takeaway that operated a similar policy and it's basically a way for them to make more money.
I ordered a 'special' burger which was 2 burgers with tortillas, salad and pulled pork. I also ordered chunky chips with cheese. The total bill, including the debit card charge was £11.10. When I got home and opened the box containing the burger I found a few tortilla chips on top of a small portion of pulled pork which was on top of the 2 burgers. Underneath the burgers was a couple of lettuce leaves. The tortillas tasted like Tesco's cool flavoured tortillas. The burgers were tasty, if a little dry. However, the real disappointment was the pulled pork. Not only was there a pitiful amount of it but it was like eating straw because it was so dry. I can assure anyone reading this that I do not exaggerate when I say it was like eating straw. The cheesy chips were fine, if over priced. The staff were very friendly and the service was good. I base my poor rating purely on the over all quality of the food.

• Visited July 2014

Poole, United Kingdom
“Best Burgers In Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Quite simply the best Burgers around. Beef, Chicken and Steak, all flame grilled!! Very friendly service!

• Visited July 2014