“I honestly love this place!”
Review of Smokeys Flame Grilled Burgers - CLOSED

Smokeys Flame Grilled Burgers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Flame Grilled Burgers and Arepas, giant Hot Dogs, Nachos and much more. We in Bournemouth UK at 218 Holdenhurst Road BH8 8AX, we make high quality home made food.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My partner and i may pop past every other week on the way back from work, a day out and some times we even do the 1 hour drive there and back just for the food!
The burgers are sooo nice, so filling and it's not stupidly priced there!
The staff are always so nice. The food is cooked and prepared very quickly.
It's more of a take away kind of place but there is seating with a TV.

By far I would rather come here then any other restraint!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is the best burger you'll ever have... From a kebab shop. Chips are rubbish, buns are cheap, coleslaw is awful and mayonnaise was funny tasting! Oh and burger wasn't that flash either

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nicely done out but damn expensive for what it is.
Also wasn't warned that the skewer end would be more than hot so when I picked it up to remove my meat from it I got burnt fingers which blistered the next day. Thankfully I wasn't dining with children that may have got burnt terribly if they had touched it.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The first thing I have to say is that this establishment charges 50p for any card transactions which is wrong in my opinion. I've worked at a takeaway that operated a similar policy and it's basically a way for them to make more money.
I ordered a 'special' burger which was 2 burgers with tortillas, salad and pulled pork. I also ordered chunky chips with cheese. The total bill, including the debit card charge was £11.10. When I got home and opened the box containing the burger I found a few tortilla chips on top of a small portion of pulled pork which was on top of the 2 burgers. Underneath the burgers was a couple of lettuce leaves. The tortillas tasted like Tesco's cool flavoured tortillas. The burgers were tasty, if a little dry. However, the real disappointment was the pulled pork. Not only was there a pitiful amount of it but it was like eating straw because it was so dry. I can assure anyone reading this that I do not exaggerate when I say it was like eating straw. The cheesy chips were fine, if over priced. The staff were very friendly and the service was good. I base my poor rating purely on the over all quality of the food.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Quite simply the best Burgers around. Beef, Chicken and Steak, all flame grilled!! Very friendly service!