The Chocolate Boutique Hotel
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
Hotels.com
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$145
  • Beachfront
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$109
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$180
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
Priceline
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$128
Travelocity
US$120
US$102
US$224
US$193
Priceline
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewschocolate pancakeschocolate fountainchocolate themefree chocolatetrufflechocolate buttonschocolate heavenhonesty barromantic packagewhite chocolatelove chocolatechocolate dropschocolate makingfull englishgreat chocolateincluding chocolatethemed hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2012

The Chocolate Boutique Hotel was a great place to stay. We only stayed one night in the Forastero but would have loved to stay longer and will definitely be back. The room was small but had everything you need and perfectly clean. We had the romantic package which was great. Breakfast was really great too. We ate dinner at Pinochios Italian which is really close by, which was a lovely restaurant as well which we'd recommend. If you're thinking of booking, do so, its fab!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank superroxy
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Chocolate hotel for 3 nights just before Christamas.as a base for doing some walking on the Dorset coast and taking in the football match at Dean Court.
Firsly, agree with some other reviewers in taht it does feel more like a B&B - the owners were away on vacation and we were looked after very well by a young gentleman who helped us with lots of things such as restaraunt bookings etc
Having said that - rooms are nice, did not use the bar and cooked breakfast was very good all for a reasonable price with the plus side of having lots of choocy fior the mrs...!
We also thought the location was very good - great gastro pub 'Goat & Tricycle' 5 minutes away and also very close to soem good restaraunts - the new Thai one was fabulous.
Overall, nice place trying to do something different.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

We stayed here for two nights at the New Year and really cant fault it apart from it is more like a B&B but a high standard one at that! The whole place was clean,nicely decorated and most importantly there was plenty of chocolate!We stayed in their smallest double,the Forastero.The bathroom was lovely and the room nice and cozy and just the right temperature.Also this room has a mirror in which makes you look 2 sizes smaller! (note to the owners-where did you buy this from,I want one!lol). We were worried about the noise after reading some reviews but it wasnt a problem and it was New year!The owners are brilliant doing everything they can to help you.My daughter lives in the town and they allowed her to park her car overnight on new years eve and when I asked if she could come for breakfast It wasnt a problem and they wouldnt accept any extra money for it when we went to check out!The bar is lovely and the chocolate cocktails were very nice.We will be staying here everytime we go down there now.This small hotel offers excellant value for money and I would highly recommend it. Well done Gerry and Roo.

1  Thank Missyscott
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Somewhat disappointed with our stay at the chocolate boutique hotel. The reviews had raised my expectations and as much as I enjoyed visiting Bournemouth I wished I stayed somewhere else. We did not have a shower or curtain, my husband kept having to watch his head because the ceiling was so low, the bar was locked and never open? The only pro I can think of was the breakfast and chocolates! Sorry to say this was not what I expected having read the reviews.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sunshine2411
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We had this as a wedding gift, one nights stay with breakfast and the chocolate fountain in the room. We had room 16 which was exactly as the picture on the website.
The bed was comfortable, the decor was lovely and the bathroom was immaculate.
The welcome we received was warm and inviting. The breakfast was plentyful, the bar we thought was brilliant, the chocolate cocktails were amazing and the free jukebox added to the best experience.
Really nice location close to lovely beach and town area.
Plenty of chocolate everywhere in the hotel.
I cannot find fault with this hotel. I would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank suzie1972