“Amazing every time!”
Review of Taste of China

Taste of China
Ranked #454 of 796 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Reviewed 5 January 2014

You know when you try a take out and think its great and then the second time round, usually after you have told your current visitors how amazing it was.... its a humungous disappointment?!
well this is what we were expecting.
It's rare that I get take outs in the first place but when I do I want to know its going to be great. We tried this place as soon as we moved into the area and thought it was amazing. Ages later we get it again expecting disappointment but not so!
Blown away again by how nice it was.
This evening, maybe the 5th time in 18months we order and it arrives quickly, tastes amazing, all freshly cooked, some are dishes we have had before and they were exactly the same as previously ordered...AMAZING!
Clearly other take away's need to take a leaf out of this book, I cannot recommend enough.
Order something now!

2  Thank preciouspants

Reviewed 7 December 2013

A takeaway. We enjoyed our meal. The smoked chicken (No.8) was unusual, but nice! It is shredded chicken which is fried in batter and caramelised with added chilli and garlic. It really is sweet and sour!

1  Thank NunnyNick
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Always my first choice for Chinese delivery. They remember me when I call and are efficient with deliveries.

1  Thank JulieO436
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The best Chinwese food in Bournemouth, not greasy like a lot of other Chinese take always little bit more expensive than others but you pay for the quality and its 100% worth it!! Regular customers for a reason

3  Thank Pjbredda
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

like a normal take away except the food is beautiful. Not long waits for food either. Service is as of any other take away

2  Thank miikeey97