“Very Disappointing !!!”

Indian Ocean Restaurant and Takeaway
Ranked #61 of 778 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for indian food please don't go their find something else, stuff ware very rude no welcome no thank you, one of them not even talk to us anyway food was average but expensive & poor service. when I paid them they gave me receipt same story here no talk no thank you, even I need to asked for hot towel as well, At the end when we came out feel like we shouldn't be here :(

1  Thank Abu Y

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Whilst I am not really a fan of Indian Cuisine my partner is, so we visited the Indian Ocean for his benefit really.
This is the best Indian meal I have ever had and the staff were helpful and attentive.
I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Came for a meal for our last evening in Bournemouth and visited here the service was fantastic and so was the food would highly recommend here.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

About 6 visits to this place and not once have we had a bad meal. We always get seated within 15 minutes and always receive excellent service along with great food. We always get the sharing starter and ask them to bring our mains out later. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

When entering this establishment you feel more like you are in a slightly outdated, run down roadside café. The waiters are not particularly friendly. The food had an almost sweet taste and, like another reviewer has commented, tasted like tomato soup. The paintwork was in need of a spruce up and made you think that if they can't be bothered with the general décor then what are the kitchens like. The experience there was not one to be repeated.