“Regular user, always good.”
Review of Golden Lotus

Golden Lotus
Ranked #102 of 128 Restaurants in Dorchester
Dorset
“Regular user, always good.”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Personally I prefer Indian, but my wife doesn't. I often compromise and we do use the Golden Lotus.
Our genuine opinion is that this place offers good value and quality. I know the butcher who supplies them, who advises that they only buy the best meat, never offcuts or seconds.
Their curry has a good flavour and is a fine alternative to my preferred Indian. The place is always busy, which speaks for itself. You can see them preparing the food in clean surroundings, and I have to applaud their work rate. Shame they don't do a Vindaloo.

• Visited October 2011

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“An appalling Chinese takeaway”
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This is not a restaurant - it is a takeaway of the worst kind and should not be on Trip advisor. The food was awful, greasy, cooked in stale fat and most went straight in to the bin. The ultimate worst sweet and sour ever. For foul 'food' try it it and regret, forget and never again.

Take it off Trip Advisor as a restaurant please!

Visited May 2011