“Traditional chippy”

Add it.
Peter Pan
Ranked #95 of 134 Restaurants in Dorchester
Reviewed 31 October 2012 via mobile

Good fish n chips, friendly service and excellent choice on menu!!! They could do with a few seats inside but I have never had a bad meal from here

Reviewed 25 September 2012

lovely fish and chips, good service with a smile and fair price, just what you want on a flying visit

Reviewed 29 July 2012

The best chips in Dorchester in my opinion. Just thinking about them is making me crave.

Shop looks nice and clean. Prices are good.
Definitely the place for nice chip shop food in Dorchester.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

My sister and I ended up in Dorchester on a rainy afternoon. After walking around the town and finding very few places open to eat we settled on Peter Pan to get some fish and chips. The fish proportions were large, however it was the greasiest food I have ever eaten and the batter had no flavor. We were very hungry and I would have eaten anything but I ended up throwing it all away. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Fish and chips are great but some of the people serving are rude !