“Thoroughly enjoyable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thai Nakorn Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Dorchester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Maiden Newton, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Took my mum here for her (77th) birthday and we had a fantastic meal!I've never seen her eat so much, so quickly!!! OK, so it IS a little expensive, but for a special occasion, well worth it....mum is STILL talking about it!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bucklebury UK
“Excellent Thai meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend who lives in Dorset and had a thoroughly good meal here. I was a little put off by the plastic "offer" banner strung across the front but decided to stick with it and was very glad we did. The staff are just lovely and the food is excellent. They were very good at making a recommendation for our daughter who doesn't like spicy food and the dishes that my hubby and I picked were delicious. It wasn't particularly cheap (about £30 per head with wine) but well worth it for such an excellent meal. The sweet and sour chicken my daughter had was the best I've ever tasted with the lightest of batters - just yummy. If you're in the area, do visit, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“The best Thai meal ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a group of friends. All our food was absolutely delicious and exquisitely presented. I shared the vegetarian starter platter with my friend, which was a delicious combination of vegetables in a light tempura batter with a selection of dipping sauces. My main course was a chicken curry in a yummy peanut sauce. I shared a noodle dish and egg fried rice. The flavours were so delicate and well balanced. The service was excellent also and I would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant to all lovers of Thai cuisine.

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

A family run restaurant , food very nice and always friendly staff,have dined here a few times , takeaway excellent as well , slightly pricey though but worth it.

Visited November 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good food and courteous staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We had Satay Gai as starters, Tom Yum (Chicken), Pad Gratiam Prik-Thai (Chicken) and loved it. The starters were quite tasty with the sauces provided.
Service was quite good and attentive. They were not rushing us to decide menu or rushing us to pay and move out after meal.
Ambiance and look are antique and soothing instrumental music was played all the time.
will definitely visit again...

• Visited April 2014