We booked 2 adjacent rooms for 4 adults for an overnight stay and had a suite each. One had large separate 'lounge' and flat screen tv also one in bedroom, both had double size showers with power feature and bath towel sheets. The 2 rooms were separated from stairs with another door so very quiet. Pastel decor, confortable beds and Egyptian bed linen together with superb breakfast in conservatory attended by the young owners means this hotel at £90 per room rates as one of the best we've stayed in. Public car parking just 100m away and for £4 this covers you for a full 24 hours which wasn't clear on the car park pay meter. Warden on hand at 8:00am sharp!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the historic county town of Dorchester, Westwood House is an attractive Georgian property built in 1815 by Lord Ilchester we believe for his coachmen. Converted to a town house guest house and personally run by resident owners Tom & Demelza Stevens, the accommodation offers a comfortable, informal non-smoking environment for the business or leisure visitor during their stay in Dorchester. The guest accommodation comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms all are well equipped with modern facilities, including LCD television with over 30 channels, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.A variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes are only a short stroll away from the house. Alternatively bring in a take-away and relax in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Westwood House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Hotel Dorchester
- Westwood House Guest House Dorchester, Dorset