We stayed 2 nights for a family wedding during the August Bank holiday .
Rooms :- 2,connected on the top floor.large adjacent bathroom.Tea,coffee,fridge,iron,ironing board.
There was a small amount of traffic noise encountered in the front bedroom.neither of us sleeping there in the very comfortable beds were disturbed.
Breakfast - 1st class in terms of quality and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the historic county town of Dorchester, Westwood House is an attractive Georgian property built in 1815 by Lord Ilchester we believe for his coachmen. Converted to a town house guest house and personally run by resident owners Tom & Demelza Stevens, the accommodation offers a comfortable, informal non-smoking environment for the business or leisure visitor during their stay in Dorchester. The guest accommodation comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms all are well equipped with modern facilities, including LCD television with over 30 channels, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.A variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes are only a short stroll away from the house. Alternatively bring in a take-away and relax in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Westwood House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Hotel Dorchester
- Westwood House Guest House Dorchester, Dorset