We have just spent two nights at Westwood House and it was fantastic. Our room was spacious, beautifully decorated clean and warm with free wi-fi and quality furnishings. The bed was huge and so so comfortable. Even the complimentary toiletries were top quality! There was plenty of choice for breakfast with everything cooked to order and simply delicious. The location could not have been more central, with several restaurant right on your doorstep. Parking although approx 200 meters away only cost £4 for the weekend!!! The owner were really friendly and welcoming. We would not hesitate to recommend this guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the historic county town of Dorchester, Westwood House is an attractive Georgian property built in 1815 by Lord Ilchester we believe for his coachmen. Converted to a town house guest house and personally run by resident owners Tom & Demelza Stevens, the accommodation offers a comfortable, informal non-smoking environment for the business or leisure visitor during their stay in Dorchester. The guest accommodation comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms all are well equipped with modern facilities, including LCD television with over 30 channels, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.A variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes are only a short stroll away from the house. Alternatively bring in a take-away and relax in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westwood House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Hotel Dorchester
- Westwood House Guest House Dorchester, Dorset