Having read other reviews of this guest house I wondered if it would be as good as they said. Believe you me, all the good things that have been said are true!. From our arrival to our departure we were looked after in the grandest manner. Rooms, very clean & modernised with taste. All the little items you wish were there, were. Breakfasts were a treat, good choice & good quality food made you ready for the day ahead. Owners were very friendly & were there to help in any way they could. As a party of 4 we stayed for 3 nights & it was a pure delight to stay there, thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the historic county town of Dorchester, Westwood House is an attractive Georgian property built in 1815 by Lord Ilchester we believe for his coachmen. Converted to a town house guest house and personally run by resident owners Tom & Demelza Stevens, the accommodation offers a comfortable, informal non-smoking environment for the business or leisure visitor during their stay in Dorchester. The guest accommodation comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms all are well equipped with modern facilities, including LCD television with over 30 channels, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.A variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes are only a short stroll away from the house. Alternatively bring in a take-away and relax in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westwood House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Hotel Dorchester
- Westwood House Guest House Dorchester, Dorset