“Massively disappointing ...”

Terracotta Warriors Museum
Ranked #21 of 45 things to do in Dorchester
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I implore anyone considering visiting this so called attraction to give it a wide birth, in fact I'd suggest the Chinese tourist board pay to have this dump shut down as it will clearly stop people going to China.

Don't go here, whatever you do, even if you are bored, homeless and it's chucking it down - even for a moment's shelter- it's just not worth it!!!

The lady on the door was lovely but it's a shame we couldn't have a quick look round the corner as we'd have genuinely have seen the whole 'attraction', my dog's kennel is bigger!! How they can charge for this nonsense is beyond me...

Utterly pointless, wholly irrelevant, unforgivingly small, depressingly boring, embarrassingly expensive....

Just... Don't ... Bother!

4  Thank Gary D

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This museum was such a let down, its very small and not worth any kind of entrance fee let alone what is being charged.
The staff seemed very nice though

2  Thank Wodger n
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The museum is very unique and interesting however there really isn't that much to look at. I would have preferred a little bit more interaction and things to see to justify the cost of the visit. Overall, worth a visit but the cost is high.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The "museum" is more just a room, with a few replica warriors and some items in a cabinet plus a clothing/armour reconstruction. I did learn a little and found it interesting but my prior knowledge was at about 1 out of 10. I made the mistake of sitting to watch the educational film which went on for almost 40 mins. If I hadn't watched this, my visit would have been over and done within 15 minutes. As it was, being in there for an hour made it seem better value for money. But the vid is quite long and slow in places. Could easily be done in a few mins, or you could read the history on your phone on Wikipedia in mere moments!
Buy the combo entry ticket at £15 and do at least 3 of the 5 available to make it worth your money.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Brillant. Make sure you watch the film. Well worth a visit. For something that is small area they really made you feel that you were in a big museum..