“Very pleasant staff!”

Ranked #3 of 132 Restaurants in Dorchester
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We were greeted by a friendly staff member; the restaurant was exceptionally clean and decorated very pleasantly. The waitress who took our orders and delivered our food was very friendly and polite.
Being a vegetarian, there was many options for me to choose from; I settled with the vegetarian Pad Thai which was lovely and a great portion size for the money. My partner also enjoyed his meal too. We will 100% be returning and I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys genuine Thai cuisine!

There are newer reviews for The King and Thai

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant is one of the real gems of Dorchester. Beautifully presented authentic Thai food at its best. The lunch menu with 3 courses for £10 is fantastic value and just the right amount for a lunchtime treat. Make sure you choose the battered banana and ice cream for the sweet. It is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of the few restaurants open in Dorchester on a Monday night out-of-season. The food was good, freshly cooked & the service was excellent. Clean & friendly.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We have eaten here several times and thoroughly recommend this restaurant. The food is fresh with good quality ingredients and local produce used wherever possible, Service is good and prices are very reasonable, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our second time at the King and Thai. And 2 years later, I can stay it is just as good !!!! The owner (I guess?) was very friendly and funny with the children. We had a great time there, again ! And it is really good value too. We will be back whenever we come to Dorchester.Thank you !